We've Raised the Roof. Now Pull Up a Chair!
Leave a legacy and help us tell everyone’s story.
Nothing’s more important to Docs In Progress than building a community of visual storytellers who have fresh, diverse perspectives crucial to social change and an awareness of key issues facing our nation’s communities. That’s why we’ve just moved to a larger, permanent space to grow and improve our programming.
While we have moved in and programs have already begun in the new space, there is still work to be done on our facilities. You can be a part of this important work and get your name (or your company name or that of a loved one) permanently displayed in our new space. A donation of $250 will get your name permanently displayed on a chair* in our screening room or edit lab. A donation of $500 will get your name on the Wall of Honor* entry hallway to our new space.
Your contribution will help fund the facilities where we will be programming:
- State-of-the-art filmmaking education experiences;
- Free community screenings for people of all ages;
- Workforce development for young people, veterans, and mothers transitioning back to careers;
- Professional development and a gathering space for documentary filmmakers
Docs In Progress is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations may be tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
If you would like to donate at a different level, you may do so on a regular donation page.
If you are interested in inquiring about higher level naming rights for rooms or programs, please contact us via e-mail or 301-789-2797.
* We will follow up with you to get the exact inscription up to 40 characters for your chair or wall plaque. We expect these plaques to be installed by Fall 2019.