DUE TO COVID-19, OUR SUMMER FILMMAKING WORKSHOPS WILL BE VIRTUAL/REMOTE
SUMMER TEEN FILMMAKING WORKSHOP INFORMATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP
COMPETITIVE SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
This is a competitive, needs-based scholarship. Determination will be made through the review of applications which are submitted online.
1. Students may attend school anywhere in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Preference will be given to Montgomery County students.
2. Students must complete an online application which includes a short essay as to why they would be interested in participating in this program and list at least one reference.
3. Students must attend all sessions of the summer camp except in the case of illness.
4. All students may be photographed, videotaped, or interviewed by Docs In Progress for outreach purposes.
5. Scholarship funds are not transferable to other classes or participants.
6. We must receive your scholarship application no later than 5 pm on Monday, June 29th.