Understanding Fiscal Sponsorship-Info Session
Description: Docs In Progress is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and administers a Fiscal Sponsorship Program to allow eligible documentary projects to be able to apply for funding to foundations and other grant-making institutions and to accept tax-deductible donations from individual donors. In this 60-minute session, participants will learn about the program. The session will cover:
- What fiscal sponsorship is.
- The reason you as a documentary filmmaker may need a fiscal sponsor.
- What you need to apply for fiscal sponsorship at Docs In Progress.
- Things you should look for when choosing a fiscal sponsor.
- Resources to find fiscal sponsors.
- Becoming a fiscal sponsoree with Docs and the benefits.
Date: February 23, 2023 | 7-8PM
Presenter: Barbara Valentino, Adele Schmidt
Do you like this page?