AVID Media Composer Fundamentals
Docs In Progress is now an Avid Academic Partner and honored to be one of 6 organizations worldwide for the Avid Learning Collective.
This introductory class will be held on Tuesday November 28 and Wednesday, November 29 from 6 - 9:30 pm.
Students with some knowledge of non-linear editing systems and will gain foundational skills needed to start working with Avid Media Composer. You will learn:
- Navigating the User Interface: Get comfortable with the interface's layout and functionality.
- Project Initialization: Learn how to set up projects effectively.
- Media Management: Learn to efficiently import and organize your media resources.
- Audio: Explore the intricacies of audio editing.
- Effects and Transitions (Basics): Explore effects and transitions.
- Titling and Graphics (Basics): Get started with basic titling and graphics. Color Correction (Basics): Learn the basics of color correction.
- Exporting and Delivery: Learn how to export and deliver your projects. Optimal Workflow Practices: Streamline your workflow with best practices.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Learn the efficiency of keyboard shortcuts.
November 28, 2023 at 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Docs In Progress
8560 Second Ave
[entrance on Apple]
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Google map and directions